CloudScape Connect understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of our customers and everyone who visits our website (www.cloudscapeconnect.com) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
CloudScape Connect does not use covert techniques to obtain personal data and does not share any data you provide with any other organisations except as you would reasonable expect e.g changes or repairs to your phone line will be passed to Openreach, if we post you a router or letter your details will be given to Royal Mail, if you setup a Direct Debit your bank details will be passed onto the Bank Automated Clearing Services (BACS), etc.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"personal data" means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); "we/us/our" means CloudScape Connect Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 8898732, whose registered address is Q House, Troon Way Business Centre, Humberstone Lane, Thurmaston, Leicester, LE4 9HA.
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 10);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. (if you would like us to delete your data, please contact us using the details in section 11);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and;
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 11 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- business/company name
- job title;
- contact information such as an address, email address and telephone number;
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, bank account details, etc;
- your internet IP address;
- How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 6, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying our products AND/OR services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring our products AND/OR services for you;
- To advise and inform you of the services and products you have used or taken.
- Replying to emails, letters and phone calls from you;
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was collected.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure the data we hold.
- Do We Share Your Data?
Subject to the clauses in this section, we will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purpose.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These typically include network operators like Openreach, payment processing providers such as Worldpay and BACS, delivery and logistics providers such as Royal Mail, etc. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some of your personal data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 3, when you submit personal data via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you control on our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails).
- Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details using the contact details below in section 11.
- Contacting Us